Australia is having a federal election tomorrow. Here is my prediction for when the Liberal/National coalition wins. All across social media I'll see the following comments, in order of likelihood:
1. I'm moving to NZ / Canada / somewhere "more enlightened"
2. If only people were more educated, then they'd have made an informed and intelligent decision and voted the same way as me.
3. The biased media is why the stupid people voted for the Lib/Nat coalition.
4. I am ashamed/embarrassed to be Australian
5. This country is filled with racist homophobic bigots.
6. People should have to do a test about the basic policies of the major parties before being able to vote.