- There are five houses in a row, each of a different colour and inhabited by people of different nationalities, with different pets, drinks, and flowers.
- The English person lives in the red house.
- The Spaniard owns the dog.
- Coffee is drunk in the green house.
- The Ukrainian drinks tea.
- The green house is immediately to the right (your right) of the ivory house.
- The geranium grower owns snails.
- Roses are in front of the yellow house.
- Milk is drunk in the middle house.
- The Norwegian lives in the first house on the left.
- The person who grows marigolds lives in the house next to the person with the fox.
- Roses are grown at the house next to the house where the horse is kept.
- The person who grows lilies drinks orange juice.
- The Japanese person grows gardenias.
- The Norwegian lives next to the blue house.
(Hint - draw a table)
Tagged - Brainteaser