The advocate makes a circular argument where the conclusion is in essence a restatement or paraphrase of the premise.
- The future of the world economy begs the question
- The SHAM fallacies
- An example of a non-fallacy
- Question begging Bishop
- Intelligently Designed Cat Escapes Bag
- Crap TV makes make oldies stupid
- Last-Ditch Effort to Save Begging the Question
For a comprehensive and considered written commentary on Begging the Question (and other fallacies) - see The skeptic's field guide to spotting fallacies in thinking - Humbug!
Podcast on Begging the Question
Play the tutorial