- In my view, something is either a false dichotomy or it isn't.
- Anybody who engages in personal abuse is a wanker.
- If you start invoking the slippery slope, there's no telling where it will end.
- If you think I'm engaged in special pleading it's because you don't have my sensitive and insightful perspective on special pleading.
- It's popularly believed that popular opinion is wrong.
- I have it on good authority that an appeal to authority is suspect.
- I have it on good authority that false attribution is rife... I just forget where I read it.
Comments invited - irony encouraged...___________
Tagged - Fallacy, Skepticism.