- Academic English translated
- An example of burden of proof
- ARGC believes in funding beliefs
- Spotting the spivademic
- A taxonomy of academics on the make
- Grade Appeal non-sequiturs
- A metaphor for organisational skills
- When a deputy is not a deputy
- Occam's Manure Fork
- Plain Speaking from Professor Elizabeth Grosz
- The ultimate mentor
- Socrates was not sophisticated enough to be a social scientist
- It seems trivial, but only because it is
- Correlation is Not Always Causation
- Masterclass or Humbug?
- Those who can't, engage in cant
- Learn to be a Postmodern Social Scientist
- Social researchers, beware of roosting chickens
- True equity at last
- Cash for Humbug
- Introducing the Epistemological Fallacy and Faculty Follies
- Gibberish from Academe (where else?)
- JAFA: a useful acronym
- Multiliteracies: a crutch or a crock?
- Humpty Dumpty markers
Friday, January 14, 2005
An insider’s take on faulty faculties and Humbug! from the academy.
The Skeptic's Field Guide by Theo Clark and Jef Clark is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.