- Pearson, Greer, Bryson and the Burden of Solution
- Germaine Greer - early running for LAMEASS-OTM
- Germaine the stain
- Pig becomes even more "wonderful, magical animal"
- LAME Commentator Displays Ignorance Yet Again
- Germaine Greer, Original Inspiration for the LAME Claim Fallacy
- Ashamed to be Australian deconstructed
- Goofy altruist
- Asinine Adams at it again
LAMEness is a state of mind that can be identified by the pointlessness of an advocate's statements, and more often than not, the pointlessness of the advocate. A LAME claim is a suspect assertion which seems on closer examination to be made not to solve a problem, or to get closer to the truth, but as an exercise in self-promotion. Hence it is a 'Look At Me Everybody claim'. For example, most 'celebrity' comments on 'world issues' fall into this category.