In the podcast we discuss the submitted posts. There's a great variety of material for you to enjoy. All the links to the posts discussed in the podcast are below. You can listen to the podcast by downloading the mp3 or using the embedded player below. Of course, you could go crazy and subscribe! (Warning - this is about half an hour of me speaking crap... some people seem to like it though.)
- Being skeptical is about having Epistemological Modesty.
- Karen Stollznow, argues how we should reclaim the word "skeptic". (Having a dirty mind helps too...)
- Romeo Vitelli gives us a history lesson. Different names, same old woo.
- Josh Zelinsky looks at the use, abuse and magic of electronics.
- Ron Britton draws parallels with ID and astrophysics.
- Socractic gadfly has a go at Schrodinger and his famous cat.
- Bob Carroll's entry is on one of my favourite frauds, Andrew Wakefield.
- Jack Scanlan attacks an article in the creationist publication "Journal of Creation" about gene duplication.
- Seth Manapio gives an example of a common misconception people have about evolution.
- Greta Christina says "Shut Up, That's Why". How do you talk to people about something they don't want to hear?
- Andrew evaluates the "minimal facts" of the historicity of Jesus.
- Danny looks at my favourite way of organising my beer fridge - Feng shui.
- Martin Rundkvist avoids investing with muppets.
- Kylie Sturgess, the next host has an interview with Dr Karen Stollznow, CEO of Aust Skeptics. But that's not as impressive as being 8 years old and psychic.
Next Circle in a fortnight - March 26 - at Podblack Cat. Head here: http://skepticscircle.blogspot.com/ for the schedule, guidelines, etc.
And these just missed the podcast.
- From David Gorski at the excellent blog Science Based Medicine: The incredible shrinking vaccine-autism hypothesis shrinks some more
- And of course, the man himself, Orac, on cancer quackery.
Podcast feed: http://huntinghumbug101.podbean.com/feed/ or